We are currently supporting a client of ours who are recruiting for a sales administrator to deliver exceptional customer service to a variety of internal and external clients. To work as part of a small sales team, where a commitment to supporting others and working collaboratively to achieve results is paramount.
Being confident in dealing with multiple contractors and suppliers daily. Having experience of using Microsoft Office applications and the ability to complete multiple tasks within tight timeframes.
The Sales Administrator will be working from the company’s offices in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm
• To process sales & purchase orders to company procedures, liaising with Credit Control where required. To check all orders before issuing to warehouse and accounts.
• To organise direct deliveries for orders, liaising with suppliers & customers.
• To allocate daily orders against stock, so invoices can be raised.
• To process and post invoices daily to customers.
• To deal with telephone, fax or email enquiries from contractors, suppliers, and external Sales team.
• To produce quotations to contractors in relation to price enquiries. To understand margins and guidelines regarding quotations for contractors and special project-specific pricing agreements. Other quotations to be checked before sending.
• A Level or equivalent Experience
• Working within an office environment
• Working on own initiative and as part of a team
• Working to tight deadlines
• Experience of dealing with customers
• Developing and implementing procedures
• Computer literate in spreadsheets, database, e-mail and internet
• Knowledge and understanding of Internal Sales environment
• Customer Service
• Liasing with Suppliers in and out of the UK
Skills and Abilities
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Organisation skills
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• This role does not require the post holder to be an Essential Car User, hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
Evenings and weekends
• This role does not require the post holder to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency