It’s time to look to the future.
We want our people to see their potential at work. That’s why being a Retail Customer Advisor at EE means getting the chance to grow and progress. You don’t need to have the skills right now – before you know it, you’ll be part of the team, wowing customers with your people skills, hitting targets and enthusiastically solving problems. You’ll be the face of EE and, what’s more, you’ll get the chance to develop a career that goes well beyond our stores. Sounds good, right?
What you’ll do:
- Find every opportunity to boost your store’s success with sensational customer service
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs
- Help people choose the right products and show them how to make their digital life better
- Keep up to date with all our products, services and promotions, and those of competitors
- Take pride in the appearance of the store, keeping it clean and tidy at all times
- Be able to show how you’ve worked to and achieved sales targets or deadlines
- Show an interest in communications technology
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative
You might even:
- Have worked in retail, sales or service
- Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector
What’s in it for you?
- Exceptional career progression in Retail and to other areas of BT with our Aspire internal development programme
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly commission, based on personal and store targets
- Typical commission of £3,500 (pro-rata); top performers can earn £20,000
- Competitive healthcare and BT share plans
- 50% discount on an EE mobile package (30% for Friends and Family)
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata) with the opportunity to buy a further 5 days, plus your birthday off
- The chance to win once-in-a-lifetime all-expense-paid trips and prizes
- BT TV, including BT Sport and NOW Entertainment Membership
Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. Our people keep customers happy with great service, and our network, named best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. We’re at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We’re therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants in addition to generous maternity and paternity leave. It’s our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories, it could be a great move.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency