Sales Assistant – Energy
Benefits – Immediate start, weekly pay, full training
Due to continued growth, Oak International is on the search for local enthusiastic and confident Customer Service Assistants to join our dynamic team in Leeds.
£22,000 – £25,000 per annum / OTE plus bonuses and incentives
What can you expect day to day?
As an Energy Sales Executive successful candidates will provide our customers with honest, payment free advice on the best gas and electricity rates, helping them to save money on their bills. Due to the nature of the service we offer, this is like no other customer service or sales position. We offer uncapped commissions without the hard sales and unrealistic targets!
Your main duties will involve:
Advising customers on competitive gas and electric providers and complete the sales process to change providers
Be confident at working well alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Providing excellent customer service
Target various demographics based on the changing consumer landscapes across the Leeds area
Conduct sales at highly populated locations including B2B AND B2C retail events and residential visitations
What’s in it for you?
- Oak International has a ‘work hard, play hard mantra’. We offer an abundance of perks and regular bonuses to our team including:
- Warm welcome and ongoing training from a team of award-winning industry experts
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Travel opportunities across the UK and Europe
- Uncapped earning potential
- Extra commission incentives, vouchers and prizes
- Exciting social scene and lively team atmosphere
- Work/life balance – sociable flexible working days and hours
- Strong desire to work with customers and deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and remain professional and positive
- Full-Time availability is preferable (Monday to Thursday – 10:30 AM to 18:30 PM, Friday – 10:30 AM to 17:30 PM) Flexible part-time can be negotiated but applicants must have at least 2 full days availability across the week to be considered.
- Must be able to commute to our office in Leeds City Centre. This is not a work-from-home position
If you’ve decided that you need a fresh start and better career prospects, we are confident we can help you develop the right skills to succeed. We are looking to fill positions with immediate start dates available. APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Due to the high volume of interest, all shortlisted candidates will receive a brief phone screening from the HR department within 48 hours of being shortlisted. Please ensure that your contact details are up-to-date on your CV otherwise we won’t be able to contact you.
Please note, our recruitment process is virtual. To be considered for this opening, you must be; able to commute to the Leeds city centre, aged 18+, and eligible to work in the UK. We are currently unable to support international work sponsorships.
Based in the heart of Leeds we believe the success we have seen comes down to the team we work with. We have a 100% promotion from within policy through self-employment and our uncapped performance-based earning structure, rewarding all customer service representatives with both personal and professional growth and great financial rewards.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency