We have opportunities available for Sales Assistant team members to join our new store in Colchester. You will join us on a permanent, part time basis working 12 – 20 hours per week including some weekends and in return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate plus excellent benefits.
Hobbycraft is the largest arts and crafts retailer in the UK and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We aim to make things simple for our customers and colleagues, embrace new ideas and we all work as a team in order to deliver great results. If you delight putting a smile on customer’s face and have a passion for craft, then Hobbycraft is the place for you.
In return for joining us, you will receive:
– Competitive salary
– 25% Discount Card for Hobbycraft Stores and Haskins
– Competitive Holiday Entitlement
– Company pension contribution
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Continuous training, development and performance management
– Colleague Wellness Programme
– A creative working environment
– Colleague Social Events
About the role:
We are looking for colleagues that are passionate about craft and have a real desire to deliver excellent customer service. You will join us as a Sales Assistant andwill need to offer flexibility and commitment and be available to start with us in January 2020.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your role is to provide assistance and excellent customer service to the customers of Hobbycraft’s shop and ensure the smooth running of the shop.
Key duties of our Sales Assistant:
– Participating in the day-to-day running of the shop
– Operating the till and accurately handling cash, credit/debit cards and gift cards transactions
– Receiving deliveries, unpacking and replenishing stock
– Answering general customer enquiries in a polite manner
– Ensuring that any issues concerning customer care are reported to the Store Manager
What we are looking for in our ideal Sales Assistant:
You will have great communication skills as well as being able to work within a team. Retail experience would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are as crazy about craft as we are and believe that you have the skills and experience required to be our new Sales Assistant, please click ‘apply’ today.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency