Job Title: SAP MM Functional Consultant (FTC)
Salary/Rate: £70,000 – £80,000
Job Type: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
We have an exciting opportunity to work with an outstanding, household name client. They are a significant player in the automotive sector. Following a recent S/4 HANA implementation, they seek an experienced SAP MM Functional Consultant to join the Digital Technology team on a fixed-term contract.
As the SAP MM Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for all aspects of the full SAP life cycle, working closely with key business stakeholders and Change and Business Process Management functions to organise and run workshops, gather and/or document business requirements and truly define the change.
- Working closely with key business stakeholders and change/business process management functions to understand, gather and document requirements.
- Design, develop and deliver best practice business processes, optimising the use of standard SAP wherever possible.
- Prepare comprehensive technical program documentation, including but not limited to specifications, test conditions and test plans.
- Ensure due consideration to integration between SAP ERP and external systems.
- Troubleshoot complex SAP problems and define/develop appropriate solutions.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key business stakeholders, change/business process functions and end-users.
- Acting as a point of escalation for the SAP ServiceDesk.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- MM – Expert knowledge of materials management business processes and configuration in a manufacturing environment.
- S4/HANA implementation experience.
- Code debugging, Core work-flow, LSMW, Archiving.
- FI/PP/QM functionality and configuration.
- Test Automation.
- Formal end-user training
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
- Extensive experience working in a similar role in an enterprise environment.
- Business experience in at least one element of materials management – Purchasing, Planning/MRP, Inventory Management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-frequency change environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communicator in both verbal and written form.
- Calm under pressure and happy to meet challenging deadlines.
- Organised, flexible, proactive and results-oriented.
- Happy to develop new skills, ideas or ways of working to improve the end result (Agile, TDD)
- Working within and adhering to the ITIL Framework for Service Design, Transition and Operation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency