- 3+ years Scala development in a commercial environment
- Exp with Hadoop/Spark/HBase/Phoenix/HortonWorks Data Platform would be very advantageous
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers to deliver Scala components to internal business users
- Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architectural, system design and programming approach
- Deeply passionate about best-practice software design principles, you will write robust code along with a high-level of test coverage
- Self-starter who can drive/facilitate requirements and development effort
- Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions and operational procedures
Job Title: Scala Developer
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: .00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency