Excellent opportunity to join a novel, cutting-edge department specialising in Cell & Gene Therapy product analysis!
Working as part of a dynamic and expanding biopharmaceutical testing organisation you will be responsible for the analysis of a diverse range cell and molecular targets relating to Gene Therapy. Calling upon your experience in this ‘current’ research area you will be accountable for the development and validation of novel testing methods, batch release and process control assays.
Applications are invited from candidates whom possess knowledge and expertise in a combination of the following techniques:
– qPCR & Next Generation Sequencing
– Virus quantification methods (TCID50, plaque assays etc…)
– Viral vector characterisation (AAV & Lentivirus)
– Mammalian cell culture, Cell based assays & flow cytometry
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess:
– Excellent method development, validation & troubleshooting skills
– Excellent communication skills and commercially aware
– Working knowledge of GLP/ GMP is highly desirable
If you’re seeking a role with continued learning opportunities, a well-defined career path with regular & transparent communication, flexible working hours & excellent benefits, then apply to VRS today!
Key Words: Mammalian Cell Culture, Virology, Virus, Plaque Assay, TCID50, Virus Titre Assay, QPCR, Microscopy, TEM Cell Based Assays, AAV, lentivirus, Supervision, Staff Training, North West, Manchester VRS6230CR
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency