We are looking to recruit experienced class teachers and newly qualified teachers for secondary schools across Surrey and Hampshire. We can offer a variety of teaching roles to suit your requirements. Permanent and part time teaching roles in key stage 3 and key stage 4 are available as well as day to day supply teaching roles. Flexible working and competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated teachers.
Are you a NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) looking for supply work whilst finding the right school to complete your NQT year? We would love you to join our team immediately for day to day supply teaching and advice on finding your first job.
About Class Cover
With over 30 years of experience, Class Cover is an established and successful education recruitment company providing outstanding primary, secondary and SEN teachers, NQT’s and teaching assistants to schools throughout the South East.
Our dedicated Education Consultants work in partnership with schools and teachers ensuring that as holders of the REC accreditation for supply teacher provision we adhere to rigorous vetting and assessment procedures assuring that safeguarding is paramount.
At Class Cover we:
• offer great daily rates of pay
• provide a friendly, reliable and supportive service
• have a variety of local primary, secondary & SEN schools eager to offer you regular work
• provide an easy registration process
• work with schools across Surrey, East & West Sussex, Kent, Berkshire and Hampshire
• offer CPD online training including Child Protection and Prevent Duty – FREE of Charge!
• provide guidance and jobs for NQT’s on their journey into teaching
• welcome applications from overseas trained teachers – with QTS
• offer you choice and flexibility of work and hours to suit you
• provide a choice of daily, short or long-term placements and even permanent jobs
• offer a Refer a Teacher scheme – refer a friend and earn yourself vouchers
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency