Consultants are a strategically important part of the European Financial services industry and a key set of relationships for State Street Bank.
The primary focus of this role is to lead the development and management of relationships with consultancy firms across EMEA, including the direct management of the premier consultant firms in the region.
Role specifics Head of Consultant Relations, EMEA
• Responsible for overseeing, developing and maintaining our consulting relationships programme in EMEA, covering all four sectors (as well as supporting Global Markets and Global Exchange) and contributing to growth initiatives in our EMEA business
• Ensures that State Street’s reputation, with the consultants, as a top tier provider in the institutional marketplace is reinforced and enhanced
• Oversee the engagement of consultants, implemented through a distributed engagement model leveraging the broader EMEA Sector Solutions sales team.
o Maximise State Street’s involvement in consultant led client opportunities
o Ensuring connectivity into all key consultant stakeholders and the positioning of State Street as a key service provider towards the consultants’ client base
o Work with the sector teams and sector management to ensure appropriate level of consultant engagement is maintained at the local level
o Ensure that key stakeholders at consultants are up to date on all State Street’s solutions capabilities and how these deliver benefits into their clients
• Directly manage key consultant relationships for the various sectors. Leverage local sector resources across EMEA for in country meetings with these consultants.
• Leverage administrative support functions to manage the administrative aspects of the consultant relations programme, namely:
o Keeping Salesforce up to date in relation to consultants
o Coordination, logistics and execution of consultant events
o Consultant newsletters
o Consultant MIS
Skills and Experience
• Proficient to Expert with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 15+ years of experience or equivalent
• Proven track record and strong ability to establish and maintain senior level relationships at key stakeholder levels within consultant firms.
• Strong ability to drive execution
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to confidentially interact with senior level clients and targets
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently
• Influence and Negotiate Courageously: inspire and motivate others to drive and sustain State Street’s success even in the face of resistance or challenge
• Client Focus & Consultation: build strategic consultant partnerships based on knowledge of target/client needs. Create solutions that meet these needs and generate profitable revenues for State Street
• Collaborate for Results: actively engage all areas of State Street to deliver multi service solutions to clients. Do more than we thought possible by working together to accomplish our goals
• Effective Communication: convey and receive messages clearly, with impact and empathy. Translate and adapt the pitch for each audience, be very transparent
• Functional Expertise: maintain sector specific knowledge and skills that are essential in performing a job effectively; pro-actively keep up to date with all service and product innovation
Leverage Talent: Actively commit to developing others across Sector Solutions to ensure knowledge sharing between levels and sectors
FCA – CF30/Client facing roles UK
Satrt Date Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:00:00 EST
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency