Do you have experience working with security systems?
Do you want the chance to work on a range of high-end projects with opportunities for future progression?
If the answer is Yes – then we want to hear from you!
Installation Engineer’s required for NSI GOLD and BAFE accredited Fire & Security Company. Specialising in CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Automatic Doors, gates and shutters our client is looking for skilled security service and install engineers to join their expert work force in London and within the M25. Sectors include Healthcare, Hospitality and Education.
Security Service / Install Engineer Position Overview
MOTIVATED and EXPERIENCED Engineer’s required to service/install and fault-find on a range of Intruder, Access Control, and CCTV Systems. The ideal candidate must be based in/around London with DBS check and CSCS/ECS card. Fantastic chance to work on interesting projects for a company that will not only provide training but will also develop your skills.
* Your role will be to complete the installation and modification of Intruder Alarms CCTV and Access Control systems, efficiently, safely and conscientiously, exceeding all customer expectations.
* Installing various Security systems in both industrial and commercial premises
* Complete small and larger installations as part of a team or on your own.
* Be readily available to support your colleagues where required
* To ensure that the client is satisfied in all aspects of the installation prior to leaving site
* Project a high level of quality customer services at all times, offering a personal approach, and maintaining/developing good relations with clients and colleagues.
* Good Writing Skills – To ensure that the relevant documentation is fully completed in an accurate and timely manner – including instructions, timesheets, audit paperwork/job sheets, work reports, service reports and expense claims.
* Actively support at all times, company policy and best practice, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
* Taking an active part in the on-call system.
Desirable Skills/Experience/Qualification Required
* A minimum of 2 years experience working with large-scale networked systems ranging across, but not limited to, Salto, Paxton, Texecom, Honeywell, Fermax, BPT, Comelit, Avigilon, AXIS, Vanderbilt ACT, Vanderbilt Sipass, C-cure, Lenel, Milestone and Genetec
* Experience in working on projects is essential
* Knowledge of Fire Alarms is advantageous but not a requirement
* Full Clean Drivers Licence is required
Security Service / Install Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary: NEGOTIABLE
* Call out rota 1 in 5
* Overtime available paid at time and a half/double
* Standby rate included
* Bonuses included
* 22 days holiday + bank holidays
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency