£9.25 per hour
Cordant Security are currently recruiting for a Retail Mobile Relief officer to join our Iceland security team in the Sheffield (S5 0QF) area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base including the Rotherham, Barnsley and occasionally Grimsby areas
We are seeking highly experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to succeed & a willingness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment.
Responsibilities of the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
- Ensure the safety & security of staff & customers within the working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with Police & other emergency services
- Report writing
- Any other retail mobile relief security officer associated tasks as required
Job Requirements of the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
- A Valid SIA License – Frontline Door Supervisor or Security Guarding
- Flexibility to adapt to operational needs
- Be able to provide all the documentation & vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral
- Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft & criminal activities
- Must be reliable & punctual
- A full UK driving licence & access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments & may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
Incentives for the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
- Business mileage paid weekly excluding the first 10 miles each way
- Up to 40 hours per week
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- HSF Health Care Plan
- Company Pension
- Full & ongoing training
- Career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of good & services available after the initial 6 month period of employment.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team & we welcome applications from suitably qualified & eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles & offer genuine paths to career progression & a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency