We are actively recruiting for Semi-Skilled Joiners / Labourers for an on-going contract for our client who are a well-established and successful manufacturing organisation.
Working within a fast paced and heavy production factory, you will be working from engineering drawings.
Duties will include;
* Reading from Technical Drawings
* All Joinery work related to the assembly of Staircases and Landings in preparation for concrete pouring
* Setting up Moulds and Castings for specific products
* Preparation of moulding material
* Using both hand and power tools
* Proven track record of the above requirements
* Physically fit
* Drivers Licence and own transport due to shift start times
* The ability to read and interpret Technical Drawings
* Flexible with working shifts and contributing to overtime if and when required
* Ability to use various hand tools
* Sound knowledge and understanding of H&S standards in the workplace
Rotating weekly Shifts: Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4pm / Monday – Friday 11am – 7.30pm
This is a standard 40 hour working week and there is overtime granted after basic working hours!
Pay rate starts at £10.50ph and then increases to £11.00ph after basic training of 3 weeks!
To apply send your CV to Christopher Russell
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency