Edinburgh – Hybrid Working
Salary – Up to £24,000
Search Consultancy are working on behalf of our charitable organisation in Edinburgh to recruit a Senior Administrator on a permanent and full time basis.
The main purpose of this varied role is to provide full senior administrative support, enabling smooth running of the office and its surrounding counterparts. Due to the sensitive nature of the clients business, applicants must be comfortable having challenging conversations with people who are in need of help.
This role will offer hybrid working and so applicants must be comfortable with this way of working.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Ensuring the smooth operation of all day-to-day office activities
* Improving operational efficiency – constantly striving to make improvements
* Overseeing all project based work
* Carrying out research & analysis
* Coordinating meetings, writing agendas and minute taking
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Experience of working in a Senior Admin/Office Management capacity – this experience is essential
* Excellent administration, minute taking, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a very busy workload effectively
* Solid IT skills including the use of the GSuite, MS Office & the ability to pick up bespoke systems effectively
* A strong team player with the ability to lead and delegate
* Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note – only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency