We’re looking for a talented Senior Administrator to work for our client based in Gloucester for an initial contract period of 6months; working 37hrs week Monday to Friday, with the view of extending for the right person!
As the Senior Administrator you will be primarily responsible for leading a team of Business Support Administrators, ensuring that they are working in an organised and efficient manner. This will include the oversight and tracking of processes including quality checks and supporting the development of staff. You will need to demonstrate strong leadership skills, an understanding of working in a confidential office environment, working with case recording systems, finance management, managing spreadsheets and reviewing/improving processes. You will show proactivity in the development and maintenance of office systems to ensure the effective and smooth running of the office and to take personal responsibility for the maintaining and seeking opportunities for improving standards.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Ensuring compliance with corporate administrative and financial standards are met to a high standard
– Undertaking a range of complex business or administrative tasks as required and to improve the effectiveness of the service area
– Ensuring structure charts, services profiles, briefing sheets and web pages are in place and up to date
– Supporting the development and skills of the Administrative Support team and reviewing performance
The ideal candidate for this Senior Administrator role will have relevant experience of managing administrative functions and budgets.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Line management, delegation, supervision and performance assessment
– Administration and office systems
– Customer focussed business planning and delivery
– Undertaking complex administrative tasks, progress chasing and working to tight deadlines
In addition, you will need a diploma or NVQ 3 in business administration or appropriate equivalent qualification and GCSE level in mathematics and English to grade C or above. It would be desirable for you to have an NVQ 4 in business administration or appropriate equivalent qualification and be actively continuing professional development (CPD) with current knowledge of project management techniques and processes.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Strong in their customer focus with a commitment to ensuring the provision of high quality services, both internally and externally
– Able to use initiative and be proactive
– Able to respond quickly to changing priorities and manage own workload as well as workload of others
– Positive with their attitude to problem solving, innovation, flexibility and adaptable approach to challenges and work
– Organised with their skills and the ability to respond to tight deadlines and handle priorities
Our client is paying an hourly rate of £12.59 plus holiday.
If you are an experienced Senior Administrator, are available immediately, can guarantee availability for at least the next 6 months and all of the above sounds like you? We would love to hear from you and see your CV.
To ensure that your application receives the fullest possible attention, it is essential that you carefully consider the role that you are applying for and include all relevant information on your CV in relation to this role.
Candidates need only apply if you are within an hour of a Gloucestershire postcode or if you already have plans to relocate to the Gloucestershire region in place.
If your application is successful you will be required to attend a virtual meeting with one of our team prior to your details being submitted to our clients.
Please note Truly Tailored Recruitment are acting an employment agency when recruiting for permanent opportunities and an employment business when recruiting for temporary assignments. We actively encourage applications from all areas of society as we support equal opportunities and diversity in employment
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency