?Wavex Technology is an entrepreneurial, award winning and independent MSP, offering a range of fully managed IT services. We are a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, a Direct Microsoft Cloud Services Provider (CSP) and ISO27001 accredited with prestigious clients in our portfolio. Based in the heart of London near Liverpool Street and Bank Station. We are a multi- million-pound company with a unique offering (our Business Service Platforms APEX®) which improves clients security and end-user experience.
?We design, deliver and manage solutions to meet our clients strategic and IT needs across Cloud (predominantly Azure), Infrastructure, Network and End-User services. We have also developed a range of innovative systems covering areas from automation to governance and security, all helping us distinguish our services from other providers.
About the role
?We are looking for a driven, determined, and experienced sales professional to spearhead the acquisition for new customers and take advantage of the sophisticated marketing and lead generation functions.
On target earning in this role is £160,000
We are investing in additional sales expertise to increase our capacity to build new relationships, respond comprehensively to new tenders, and ultimately onboard more new clients to deliver on our growth strategy.
The Senior Business Development Manager will report to the CEO and have a significant profile in the business as a senior member of staff.
- Identify, create, campaign and close sales opportunities- focused around Wavex’s core capabilities.
- Provide commercial ownership across all stages of opportunities
- Provide leadership of virtual teams engaged on opportunities
- To work collaboratively with technical and services teams in defining propositions for specific clients’ needs
- To manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception to delivery start and commercial close
- To work with marketing to run campaigns into specific industry sectors.
- Maintain interaction with prospects by fostering multi-level relationships with key Stakeholders
- Extensive senior sales experience and success in IT Managed Services
- Experience in planning and owning sales campaigns
- Proven experience in winning complex infrastructure and services sales(experience in winning government contracts would be ideal)
- Proven ability to effectively manage and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Good business acumen and commercial awareness
- Proven record of successful negotiation at senior level
About the person
- Demanding and strong-willed, able to get things done
- Team-orientated (focused on developing staff and working alongside executive team)
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Great listener, advisor and coach
- Structured and organised
- Attention to detail (ability to recognise that the client’s experience of the sales process directly impacts their perception of service quality)
- Problem- solver
- Influential at executive level
- Self-motivated and positive
- Resilient with ability to bounce back
- Adaptable (to change and set direction in a fast-paced organisation)
In return, we offer:
- £70,000 to £80,000 basic salary, double OTE
- Generous uncapped commission
- Hybrid working (home/office split)
- Flexi time (Flexible start and finish working hours)
- Wide range Company benefits, from private medical to online GP service, Employee Assistance
- Programme, 50% corporate gym discounts, technology purchase discounts, etc
- Pension scheme
- Competitive Holiday entitlement
- Earn more days with years of service
- Day off on your birthday
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency