Senior Commercial Account Handler
Our Client, a growing Broker, is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Handler to deal with it’s larger Corproate Clients.
You will have an enthusiastic client focused approach and a strong technical Insurance background.
As a Senior Commercial Account Handler your responsibilities will include:
- Placing multi-class programmes of insurance for a portfolio clients
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
- Undertaking renewal broking exercises, including:-
- Updating risk information
- Negotiating with insurers
- Liaising with the Account Executive
- Developing and maintaining strong client and insurer relationships
- Providing technical expertise across a broad range of commercial insurance business
- Occasional client visits in support of the Account Executive
To be a successful Senior Commercial Account Handler you will demonstrate:
- Good all round commercial insurance experience with technical knowledge across a range of classes of business
- A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- The ability to support colleagues in a close team environmentExcellent organisational skills
Our Client offers an attractive benefits package and a proven interest in career development within a proactive team environment which all means that this really is an opportunity for you to utilise your experience and progress.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency