Our client is looking for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. You will play a major part in the business’s commercial innovation, structural planning and short-term planning.
* Spearhead the wider commercial team through demonstrating excellent personal performance and effectiveness and professionalism.
* Managing and developing the team.
* Be a critical business partner to the key stakeholders, working with external partners & building key relationships with future potential partners.C
* Scenario modelling to understand and demonstrate risks and opportunities.
* Build robust forecasting and business case models.
* Preparation of commercial business cases for new business opportunities.
* Preparation of written performance summary reports to the Group Exec Team.
* Work with internal partners to build our structural plans and working with the teams daily to make short our short-term plans align.
Requirements for the role:
* 3 years post qualification experience.
* ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualification.
* Power BI or Tableau.
* Highly analytical and logical approach.
* Strong interpersonal skills essential – ability to appropriately liaise and develop relationships with all levels within a large business.
* Strong excel and financial modelling skills Professionally qualified
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency