HRLife is excited to be partnering with a fast-paced, growing SME business to find a talented Senior HR Advisor to work with a corporate client group, many of which will be in different zones.
Reporting to the HR Director; this is a busy, operational HR role and you will be involved with the full remit of HR activity covering the annual HR processes. This will encompass, talent development, employee relations, and coaching and challenging managers in their thinking. There will also be an element of managing transactional processes and this will include on-boarding, exit interviews, etc.
This will be a broad role and your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the HRD in implementing local HR Strategy
- Working closely with business leaders and managers to build credibility and trust
- Providing advice and support to the managers on the annual HR processes, including PDPs and succession planning
- Advising on a full range of ER issues
- Benchmarking compensation and benefits
- Updating and advising of HR policies and procedures
This is a very dynamic business going through a period of transformation. They operate at pace and as such require someone who is happy with that speed in a changing environment. They are looking for someone who is able to roll their sleeves-up, can offer commercial, pragmatic advice and enjoys a broad, generalist role.
The salary is between £50-£55k with a bonus.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency