Senior HVAC Engineer – Competitive Salary + Benefits – Macclesfield. Global travel required up to 40% of the time
Would you welcome the opportunity to make a difference and positively shape the future of the global environment? An innovative energy consultancy that is playing a pivotal role in mitigating climate change is seeking a Senior HVAC Engineer. Pharmaceutical experience is valuable.
Responsible for leading the technical delivery of assigned projects for clients, the ideal candidate will possess excellent technical knowledge gained within the pharmaceutical industry.
The successful candidate will join an inspirational workplace and embody a firm commitment to the company’s core values, as reflected in its mission to achieve sustainability through innovation and excellence.
The key responsibilities of a Senior HVAC Engineer include, but are not limited to:
* Leading mechanical survey and design work including site assessment, project identification, calculations and design work.
* Communicating effectively with clients and other engineers to ensure maximum efficiency and customer service from start to finish (face to face and remote).
* Carrying out dynamic modelling simulations and preparing scheme designs for new HVAC systems.
The company is a highly-esteemed and recognised expert at successfully bringing innovation to the life science, as indicated by the enviable range of major international clients it has amassed.
Utilising its unique specialism in, and unrivalled understanding of, the life sciences sector – the company provides bespoke, compliant and valuable resource efficiency solutions that play a pivotal role in limiting climate change, improving the global environment and positively shaping the future.
At the heart of this company is an ethos of continuous improvement, innovation and collaboration. This is further reflected in the company’s inspirational workplace environment – a supportive management that empowers employees, and a passionate and committed team that recognises and values individual contributions.
* Work for a growing, innovative company which values and contributes to the continuous personal and professional development of all team members.
* Competitive salary dependant on skills, experience and qualifications.
* 23 days’ holiday per year (plus bank holidays), increasing to 25 days after one years’ service.
* Company bonus scheme individual and company performance.
* Medical and life insurance.
* Flexible working arrangements, dependant on client and team requirements.
* Global travel.
* Ability to make a real impact within a small but growing business.
* Additional benefits; employee recognition, loyalty awards, team events.
The key skills and qualities of a Senior HVAC Engineer include:
* Bachelors / Masters Engineering Degree (2nd Class Minimum).
* Significant and demonstrable experience and deep understanding of HVAC engineering. A person with less than 7 years’ design experience is unlikely to have gained the breadth of knowledge required for the role.
* A relevant professional qualification at CEng Level, with formal and informal CPD maintained relevant to role (evidence will be required for the latter).
* Experience of HVAC design engineering, with pharmaceutical experience advantageous; Good knowledge of principles of GMP related to HVAC and cleanrooms.
* Able to take a high level of responsibility within a team, including being able to formulate problem-solving ideas, communicating effectively, and paying strong attention to detail.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency