Senior Land Surveyor
Derby, travel required
c£40,000 p.a. plus Company Vehicle
* Are you passionate about working for a company that only operates with the upmost integrity
* Do you get excited with the thought that you will be able to shape the business and your future career with the decisions you make in business?
* Are you an experienced Land Surveyor who is looking to enhance your career?
ER Recruitment are working with growing innovative and highly regarded business who are looking to expand their land surveying services and have the opportunity for someone to help build a world class land surveying team.
Our client pride themselves in delivering value and innovation to their client’s projects, through using the latest technology and well thought out workflows.
Role & Responsibilities as the Senior Land Surveyor:
* Build, Lead and Develop a team of World Class Land Surveyors
* Carry out quality and efficient land surveys
* Present quality information in 2D and 3D formats
* Develop new, better workflows in line with the latest available technology
* Quality assuring teams work, ready for delivery.
* Help to expand our current client base
* Schedule team activities
* Estimate project timescales and costs.
Key Performance indicators:
* Ensure projects are always delivered on or before the deadline
* Ensure projects are delivered on budget
* Gain positive feedback from your clients
Good leadership skills will be required as we are looking for someone who can develop our client’s land surveying services, build a strong team behind them, and speak confidently with their clients.
* Not afraid to take risks and make decisions with your company and team in mind.
* Are Honest and open with any issues
* Flexible in working hours – will ensure the job gets finished.
* Drive and ambition to achieve better results
* Organised with great time management
* Can communicate well with both clients and your team.
* Have a full UK Driving License
* Excellent basic salary plus Company Vehicle
* 25 days holiday plus 8 days statutory
* Profit share scheme after two years
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency