The employer provides the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world.
- Drafting and negotiation of software agreements with customers and (technology) suppliers : proprietary software licences, SAAS agreements, PAAS agreements, OEM and other distribution agreements;
- Trademark Portfolio Management: set and ensure compliance with Branding & Trademark Strategy, advise on new applications, oppositions, litigation and other matters;
- Partner business: maintain and negotiate partner contracts, including Agents, OEM, Technology Partners, services subcontractors;
- Open Source and Free Software strategy and day to day management;
- Data protection/GDPR compliance;
- Legal budget management;
- Corporate compliance: sanctions, export control, anti-bribery, gifts and entertainment, whistleblowing, modern slavery.
- Excellent English and communication skills;
- qualified solicitor, ideally (part) educated in an English-speaking jurisdiction;
- At least 5 years of work experience post qualification in an international environment;
- Prior work experience in the software industry;
- Experienced and skilful in using online resources like PLC, legal databases and general search engines to familiarize with new legal matters;
- Drafting of new contracts/template terms/policies.
- We are looking at an individual who is:
- Proactive in any respect;
- Flexible in approach and able to deal with a range of different matters throughout the day;
- Enjoys exploring new subjects without prior expertise;
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency