We’re looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Deliver the apprenticeship /professional education programmes to meet the needs of the business. Ensuring that all programmes continue to reflect the changing needs of the business
- Lead on Governance issues with external bodies to ensure that Deloitte meets all compliance standards for delivering professional education
- As the SME on professional education input into policy decisions at institute and provider level to ensure that the qualifications remain fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business
- With the Senior Manager ECD and apprenticeship manager represent Deloitte on professional education and input where appropriate on external panels and committees and maintain external market knowledge.
- Know your client Act as the SME on Professional education to deliver a best in class student experience and ensure that students are supported in achieving high pass rates.
- Act as an SME, ‘Subject Matter Expert’, and work closely with Learning Business Partners and Business stakeholders to ensure design and delivery of professional education pathways meets business needs.
- Manage the exam results process for your programmes and work with business stakeholders and HRA to ensure that contract terminations and entitled to re-sit are executed to process and in a timely manner.
- Face-off to a broad range of HR stakeholders including relevant business partners, Talent CoE, Resourcing CoE and HR SSO.
- Work with the Apprenticeship manager to ensure that professional education pathways are embedded into the apprenticeship and input into the development and shape of the apprentice strategy to meet the needs of the service lines across the business
- Work closely with apprenticeship / professional education providers to establish a service level agreement and partner with the provider to ensure this is delivered. Feed up to senior manager as appropriate as SLAs and contracts are re-negotiated and reviewed.
- Policies will be written by the Apprenticeship / Prof Ed Manager, approved by professional education partners and signed-off by Senior Manager ECD.
- Work with Learning Admin to ensure that there is Governance on query management and that Service now SLAs are adhered to and escalated appropriately
- Lead on the upskilling of the Learning Admin team in both MK and India so they are appropriately equipped to answer queries in a consistent and accurate manner
- A bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
- Experience of delivering and/or managing professional qualifications – ideally ACA or ATT/CTA qualified
- Several years of experience in a similar role, either within Professional Services or a professional education provider
- Experience and passion in talent development and learning, with a firm grasp of human resources.
- A great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organisation.
- An expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels.
- Strong experience of a base of project/programme management.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency