Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client is a leader within the building services industry, their team in Berkshire are looking for a Mechanical Engineer. In undertaking this role you will be required to take full responsibility for the mechanical services and the overall coordination of all services on a wide variety of projects. The successful candidate will work within a multidisciplinary design team for several clients covering a range of activities from project feasibility through to detailed design and construction support.
This exciting role will involve leading teams working on demanding large-scale projects both in the UK and potentially overseas. Working closely with clients, architects, and other members of the professional teams you will take an active role in establishing the brief, leading the design and developing potential solutions in order to assist in delivering high quality projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A mechanical engineering degree
- Proven track record of delivering projects to deadlines
- Experience of software’s including Hevacomp or IES
- Experience of designing to British standards
- Strong communication skills
- Proven team player
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure that timescales are met
- Good problem solving/contingency planning skills with ability to find quick, innovative, and practical solutions
- Take responsibility for personal development
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues
- Able to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships with colleagues, clients, and contractors
Please email your CV to to apply.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency