We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent to complement our fantastic residential Lettings team.
What’s in it for you as our Senior Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent?
- Industry leading training and development
- Full support and training to become ARLA – NFOPP qualified
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company Car or Car Allowance
Key responsibilities of a Senior Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, whilst conducting accurate market appraisals/valuations which will hopefully lead to instructed properties. You will also be conducting property viewings, negotiate tenancies & maximizing the overall income and profitability of your branch.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Senior Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent
- Estate Agency experience such as Lettings Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent looking for progression
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency