We’re looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- The efficient running of the team, managing the operational processes, supporting and working with the individual Product Managers to ensure optimum outcomes and ensuring consistent and accurate reporting, be that of progress against OKRs or product KPIs.
- Coaching the individual product managers and developing the team capability, introducing new ways of working when needed and encouraging continuous personal development.
- Product managing the company eCommerce site. Owning the strategy, defining the features and measuring performance.
- Ensuring effective cross functional working by building and maintaining strong relationships with team and department leaders, managing key suppliers and driving process optimisation.
- Budgets for all the products in the portfolio, ensuring that investment plans are clear, approvals are in place, issues are mitigated and/or escalated.
- Effectively communicating the Core Product strategy and projects across the KS division and, where appropriate, the Group
- Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Direct team and matrix leadership experience
- Demonstrable experience of responding to customer need through customer research, gathering and prioritising customer requirements.
- Agile and waterfall delivery experience
- Experience working with technical teams to articulate business requirements and support delivery and testing of digital products.
- Extensive product management experience, including developing, managing and launching new products, services, websites as well as features.
- Data extraction, clean-up, analysis and reporting skills.
- Experience working in the STM publishing industry delivering digital products or services.
- Knowledge of creating integrated, multi-content products.
- Experience with Aha!, Tableau and Figma
- Formal training or certification in Product Management (e.g Pragmatic Marketing, General Assembly).
- Personal attributes:
- A “can do”, problem-solving approach.
- A data driven mindset combined with
- Excellent communications skills: written, informally and in formal presentations.
- Strong leadership, persuasion, influencing and motivational skills; must be able to lead and motivate the team and lead and work well in a matrix environment.
- Results-driven: determined, self-starter with drive and initiative.
- You must have the vision required to think creatively, coupled with a realistic and pragmatic approach to turning strategy into tangible deliverables.
- The desire and ability to quickly learn about new products and tools
- Patience and persistence to see change successfully embedded.
- A genuine interest in digital publishing, data and information services
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency