The successful candidate will work across the brand on a multitude of platforms. This is an excellent opportunity to work within Northern Ireland’s leading publishing and exhibition group, and a brand that continues to develop and grow throughout Ireland.
Due to a period of award winning growth the company wishes to make a new appointment to add to an already highly successful team.
Reporting to – Sales & Marketing Director
* Reach weekly and monthly targets
* Prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations
* Ensure the company sales strategy is adhered to when working across print, digital, sponsorships, exhibitions etc.
* Manage accounts effectively to increase repeat business and develop customer relationships
* Lead generation and set appointments to meet with customers
* Prospect and pro-actively approach customers, identify needs and provide solutions to meet customers’ needs
* Generate new business and increase market share
* Keep up to date with the media and commercial advertising sectors
* Customer focused with a proven track record of success
* A minimum of 3 years experience in a media sales or similar environment
* Target driven, highly motivated and results orientated
* Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business
* Understanding of the media and advertising sectors
* The position offers excellent career prospects and personal development opportunities with one of Ireland’s top media brands
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency