Job Title: Senior Service Engineer
Salary: Up to £34,000 per annum (D.O.E) with company van and Veolia benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm, with paid overtime on Sunday
Location: Kegworth, DE74 2FJ
We live in a world that needs to take care of its resources, and our mission at Veolia is to ‘Resource the World’. We have a new opportunity for a Senior Service Engineer to join our team in Derby.
At Veolia our Senior Service Engineer will be responsible for carrying out on-site operations and maintenance support on a range of utilities equipment. This includes Package Steam Boilers with associated plant, Pumps and Motors and Water Treatment plant equipment. By joining Veolia as a Senior Service Engineer you are playing your part in helping us to combat climate change.
Improving communities, protecting the environment and creating an inclusive culture is right at the heart of our business. Together our employees make our communities better. They are the Resourcers, behind the resources. We want you to be part of our diverse workforce!
What will you be doing?
* To safely operate and maintain all site main utilities under Veolia’s control ensuring 100% service delivery is supplied to the client under contract KPI’s, this includes interaction with our Clients on a Daily basis to meet their needs and deliver excellent customer service delivery.
* Carrying out PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance activities) with ability to multi-skill where possible with a proven trade bias
* Planned and reactive maintenance on water treatment plant equipment and Boilers/Utilities plant (specific site training given)
* Routine Steam Boiler operational tasks to comply with legislation and company procedures (specific site training given)
* Ability to carry out fault diagnosis on Electrical LV control and power circuits
* Maintenance of plant quality records and reports
* Safe Systems of work, to include Permit to work, Risk Assessments and method statements. Monitoring and supervision of key sub-contractors
* Compliance of HSE and Quality Procedures
* To work within a close Team on a 1 in 3 callout / weekend working Rota covering the sites 24/7
What are we looking for?
* A proven engineering background within Electrical maintenance industry with a recognised Engineering Time Served apprenticeship
* Ideally mechanical engineering experience
* HNC or equivalent in Electrical and or Mechanical Engineering
* Ideally 18th Edition wiring regulations (16th or 17th Edition would also be beneficial)
* Ideally Steam Boiler competence training (BOAS or equivalent)
* Ideally Gas Qualifications: COCN1, ICPN1,CIGA1,CORT1,CDGA1,TPCP1 & TPCP1A
* Full driving licence essential
Our promise to you
In return, you will receive an extensive benefits package which includes our market-leading pension and share scheme as well as employee discounts. Additionally, we provide mental health and financial support because we are committed to supporting you. Apply now so together we can make our communities better.
Reference ID: JR2880
Application Deadline: 04/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £34,000.00 per year
* Company car
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Sick pay
* Store discounts
* Wellness programmes
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency