Do you have industry experience within the COSMETICS / PERSONAL CARE INDUSTRY? A background in Toxicology and medical / technical writing. If so – please do contact me to discuss an amazing opportunity with a global Pharmaceutical organisation.
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Toxicologist / Consumer Safety Operations Manager to join a Healthcare and General Consumer Products Category team (covering household, personal care and hygiene) for a leading consumer health business. This role is based in Hull (full time), on a permanent basis and offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits (pension, healthcare).
This role is responsible for leading and executing the successful delivery of technical projects and post approval maintenance activities for my client’s Health Relief products to ensure products are safe and compliant.
You will be responsible for interacting with the Consumer Safety Leaders, R&D, Marketing, Regulatory and Quality to ensure Health Relief Safety projects are properly managed and resolved.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long established and highly successful consumer health business, one that is continually investing and focusing upon research and innovation.
The salary and benefits on offer are extremely competitive.
– Driving process improvements in Consumer Safety
– Overseeing the maintenance programs for safety assessment of medicinal products
– Providing technical review of expert safety documentation to support junior members
– Building relationships across the wider R&D community, and supply functions
What we are looking for:
– Life Science degree, with a higher qualification preferred in Toxicology, Pharmacology, or a related science
– Previous experience in regulatory toxicology and/or conducting risk assessments of consumer products, food or medicinal products preferred
– Proven ability to manage cross functional complex technical projects
– Ability to manage and mentor team members to ensure safety activities are delivered in full and on time
– Demonstrable experience of effective delivery of objectives in a fast-paced environment
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH43873 in all correspondence
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency