We are recruiting for a Senior Workforce Information Officer, to support the Workforce Information Manager in a North West NHS Trust.
Using Workforce Planning tools and methodologies you will ensure workforce data is available to inform workforce planning. You will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive and proactive Workforce and Education Data service to the Trust, providing highly specialist and professional support and guidance on data management, manipulation, analysis and information presentation.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Providing data and supporting the development and implementation of local, regional and national NHS workforce planning initiatives;
- Leading on data requests from external regulators including NHS Improvement, CQC, HEE and as directed by the Workforce and Education Information Manager;
- Ensuring the provision of timely and accurate internal reports to the Executive Team and Divisional Boards etc;
- To support in the analysis of data trends and triangulate workforce and education metrics, providing predictive data to inform strategic decision making across the Trust;
- To oversee a robust establishment control process, with a particular focus on medical staffing, ensuring all positions are allocated to the appropriate code, working in conjunction with finance colleagues, recruitment and employee services teams;
- To line manage members of the Workforce Information Team, taking an active role in their development;
- Support the implementation of ESR OLM;
- To undertake agreed project work and attend meetings for professional development purposes.
A successful candidate will have:
- Degree qualification or equivalent relevant experience;
- Previous experience in a workforce information/analytical role;
- Experience of designing reports and extracting information from ESR/Oracle based systems;
- Experience of using Oracle reporting tools such as Business Intelligence;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including use of pivot tables and vLookup functions;
- Experience of collating and analysing statistical information, producing written reports and other materials for non-statistical professionals, to aid performance management, business decisions and resources;
- Previous supervisory or line management experience;
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills and able to resolve highly complex information;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to adjust communication style to suit a range of stakeholders.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to along with your availability.
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency