** Flexible working ** 22+ days hols ** Competitive pension ** Discretionary bonus scheme **
We are pleased to be working with an Award-winning company, who are recruiting a SEO Strategist to join one of their busy offices (London, Surrey, Manchester or Edinburgh).
The role of an SEO Strategist:
* To deliver outstanding results within Organic Search through your own strategies.
* You will report into the SEO Lead, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues.
* Set up, manage and optimise multiple campaigns whilst also owning some of your own.
* Responsible for the creation, optimisation, overseeing of implementation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts.
* Govern overall strategy and ensure that performance targets are reached.
* Deliver regular reports, actionable insight, strategies and deliverables to clients and internal stakeholders – showing SEO results, highlighting key trends and offering suggestions for continued improvement.
* Manage expectations on delivery of work, accurately estimate deadlines and know when to ask for help.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders and build effective working relationships.
* Mediate with clients, present within meetings and lead meetings for your owned clients.
* Liaise with developers and internal teams to troubleshoot issues.
* Advanced working knowledge of Office Suite, incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Ability to fully own accounts, whilst offering regular analysis & insight into performance.
* Capability to put together working roadmaps for clients over 3 – 6 month periods.
Leadership & Initiative:
* Proactively seek opportunities to support beyond your regular duties.
* Start to learn how to conduct SEO audits to identify new solutions & ideas for both clients & internal stakeholders.
* Undertake relevant platform exams & accreditations.
* Capability to manage and delegate work toward SEO executives, providing review and feedback on work produced and managing expectations of time and deadlines to clients.
* Have a basic understanding of other channels, both online and offline, being utilised by clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required.
* Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and how to gather insight from each.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience working within an SEO position and owning the strategy for client(s) in the past.
* Agency experience is preferable, however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within in a content focused role.
* Experience managing executives.
* You will need a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook.
* A strong passion for SEO and data insight is essential.
A vibrant and progressive Growth Marketing agency boasting two decades of innovation, diversification and sustained growth. A responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment.
We’re incredibly invested in the culture of the business and have worked hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment across all five of our offices.
Join a team of professionals that take pride in delivering outstanding work for our clients.
Employees benefit from:
– Remote working
– Flexible working
– Quarterly funded socials
– Discretionary bonus scheme
– Agency-funded LinkedIn Learning subscription
– Cycle2Work scheme
– Interest-free season ticket loans
– Generous holiday allowance
– Birthday early finish
– Free fresh fruit
– Free drinks fridge
– Games console/pool table
This agency is on a transformational growth trajectory and we would love to take you with us.
We are committed to providing a workplace that actively embraces diversity, is inclusive of all and free from discrimination and harassment.
NB:Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency