Job Title: Service Administrator
Salary: £20K (Negotiable DOE)
Our growing client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their service team. The role will be working alongside 2 service controllers who will be organizing service / maintenance visits to their existing & new clients throughout the UK.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking for a long-term position with the ambition to progress within the company in the future.
- Ensuring that all relevant documentation is issued to both engineers and clients. Including health & safety updates etc.
- Using the SAP system and updating of excel and Microsoft packages.
- Carrying out follow up calls and being the first point of contact for the service desk.
- Raising new jobs for the engineers and ensuring schedule is correct for the following day by the cut off.
- Follow up calls / repairs by ordering relevant parts and adding this to the schedule for engineers.
- Sending out quotations to customers prior to works being carried out.
- Using in house data reports and ensuring Warranty work is checked and confirmed before commencement of works.
- An Excellent telephone manner is essential for this role.
- Knowledge of how to use an SAP System would be beneficial.
- Confident in using excel and Microsoft packages.
- It would be desirable if the successful candidate had some mechanical knowledge.
- Ideally would have their own transport.
This is an excellent opportunity working in a busy atmosphere with the chance of future progression. The hours for this role would be 7:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday with an unpaid lunch hour. Our client also offers a range of benefits including 25 days holiday and regular salary reviews.
For more information, please contact Maria at our Huddersfield office.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency