Are you an experienced Service Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy dealer!
Automotive Service Administrator – Watford
Salary: Basic £26,000 OTE £33,000
Our client, a Main Dealer Group is looking to recruit an experienced Service Administrator to support their busy Service Department in Watford. You need to be an enthusiastic team player, able to pick up routine tasks as well having a flexible approach to the various office/admin duties of the role. The position requires an abundance of common sense and the confidence to deal with both managers of the department and external suppliers.
Service Administrator Responsibilities:
- Taking customer calls and appropriate action
- Organising vehicle bookings for service, maintenance or repair
- Ensuring each customer is contacted prior to their appointment
- To provide proactive updates to customers during vehicle repairs
- Making outbound calls for follow-up work
- Preparing estimates and invoices for customers
- General administrative duties as and when required
- Working on Service Reception desk when required
- Control of customer order numbers in conjunction with the Service Reception team
- Assisting with vehicle Collection & Delivery
- Ensuring that the image and levels of customer service within the department are in line with Company standard
The ideal candidate will provide an excellent customer experience by delivering superior customer service and ensuring quality in response to customer requirements. As well as some technical knowledge. The applicant must be a brand ambassador, promoting the service of the company and have the ability to respond in a positive manner to the changing demands of various customers
Ideally you will be Kerridge trained, have both Administration and good telephone skills.
The Ideal Service Administrator:
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritise workload when under pressure.
- Motivated, self-learner with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong MS Office/Outlook experience.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company, then APPLY today!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency