Services Support Administrator
Our client, a charity organisation is looking to recruit a Service Support Administrator to join their small team based in Brighton.
- Location: Brighton
- Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday, 34.5hrs
- Pay Rate: £15.04 per hour
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6-8 weeks
To support and help facilitate the delivery of the services provided by the Centre for people living with and affected by illness.
- Coordinate volunteer schedules and ensure any gaps in cover, in particular for the Information & Support volunteers are flagged up to services managers.
- Support bookings for Complementary Therapy, Physical Activity, Body Image, Peer Support and Social Activities, sending out invites and confirmation as needed.
- Monitor and manage the e-mail account and telephone/switchboard.
- Collate and report on numbers of people supported each week.
- Produce the monthly schedule and support the Social media volunteer to post updates and promote the services on facebook and the Webpage.
- Comply with policies for personal patient safety and for the prevention of health care associated infection.
- Experience of working with people
- Customer relationship management
- A customer facing role
- Working with people affected by cancer or other long-term conditions
- Developing relationships at different levels and across diverse communities
- Maintaining and monitoring management information systems and procedures.
- Competent in using Microsoft office software (Excel/Word/Outlook/Bookings)
Why work with Adecco:
- 20 days annual leave 8 days bank holiday
- Perks at work – discount vouchers and points to spend
- Support program with 24/7 helpline
- Eye care vouchers
- Competitive pension scheme
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency