Our client is a growing, fast paced company based in central Rotherham which manufacture and produce garments. The successful candidate should enjoy being a part of a busy and driven team, able to multitask and adapt to meet customer needs.
With increased demand of our clients products, we are now looking for experienced Sewing Machinist to join their team.
* Review samples, drawings or instructions
* Stitching and sewing of clothes, fabrics and material
* Taking measurements and marking materials
* Cutting and shaping fabrics
* Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues
* Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
* Perform routine machine maintenance
Ideal candidate will have:
* Proven experience as Sewing Machinist
* Good punctuality and timekeeping
* Able to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative
Standard basic working hours are 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday however our client is offering a degree of flexibility if needed and overtime available as and when needed.
This is a permanent opportunity after 12 weeks for the right candidate.
For more information please contact our local Stafforce Rotherham office on (phone number removed).
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency