What you’ll be doing
As Site Manager you will be responsible for all elements of site completion on one of our bespoke, high end residential sites. Working in line with the agreed building programme and budget you will ensure that our high standard of quality and specification are met whilst ensuring that health and safety is adhered to.
You will be overseeing daily operations of the site including all materials to and from site, scheduling, completion and check of all works and management of sub-contractors and labourers. All with full support from our regional teams.
Skills and experience
* proven management of a wide range of residential developments including traditional new build, multi-storey and refurbishment
* practical working knowledge of housebuilding and experience in a similar role with a regional/national housebuilder
* working knowledge of health and safety legislation, building regulations and NHBC standard
* accurate pre-planning of site activities in accordance with the build programme
* plan, organise and monitor sub-contractor activities
* CSCS card black
* First aider
* CITB SMSTS.
What we can offer you
* car allowance
* annual and long term bonus schemes
* additional annual leave with length of service
* free life assurance
* pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you’ll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially-strong company that has stood the test of time.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
Shanly Homes is a privately-owned, award-winning regional house builder that aims to develop stunning homes in desirable locations across the South East.
Since we built our first home in 1969, we’ve gone from strength to strength, with a team now comprising of 160 hand-picked professionals, who are as committed to developing homes of exquisite quality and design, as we are.
We know our employees are key to our success, which is why we ask every single of our staff to share in our ethos; we don’t just live for the future, we help shape it
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency