My leading financial services client are looking to bring on a Sourcing Operations Manager to lead the general operations within the Source-2-Pay team. This role will have responsibility for supplier management, contract management and data management.
Candidates must have:
- Sourcing recognised qualification eg CIPS qualified
- Proven track record in a Sourcing department, showing implementation of sourcing governance and the positive effect it has had on the organisation
- Proven experience in contract management, supplier management and supplier risk management delivering results in these areas through added value
- People management experience, with a track record of nuturing talent
- Excellent organisation skills and the enthusiasm to strive in a busy environment with demanding deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator who enjoys dealing with internal and external stakeholders and will be a champion and ambassador for the Source-2-Pay team.
- Extensive proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Significant experience of using purchasing systems and/or contract management systems
- A good all round knowledge of legal, including contract drafting and commercial structures
- Implementation of technology within a Sourcing function
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency