Up to £24k + Tips
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join a privately owned gastro pub based in Suffolk. This gastro operation is set against a romantic country backdrop, and is a favourite of not just locals, but also tourists alike.
An experienced, enthusiastic individual is required to take on the role of Sous Chef for this reputable Gastro Pub. This beautiful pub is known for producing and presenting a very high standard of fresh food. In this role you will be working closely alongside the Head chef to help develop new ideals for their a la carte menu, and daily changing specials board. This fast paced environment requires a person who will work closely in the brigade of four other chefs and under intense pressure, maintain excellent communication skills.
The ideal Sous Chef will have a real passion for high level cuisine and fantastic food presentation. Whilst being able to work in a team, they should take their own initiative, be passionate, determined and creative.
· Our Client is seeking a talented sous chef who lives and breathes fresh produce.
· The right Sous Chef should be passionate and creative, have a passion for fresh food, be hardworking and a team player
· As Sous chef, you will work alongside the head chef, creating fresh seasonal dishes for their a la carte restaurant.
· You will also train and mentor junior members of the brigade.
· Deal with Rotas and menu completion.
· You must have proven previous Sous chef experience within a fresh food establishment, be able to take control of the kitchen in the absence of the head chef.
If you are a Sous Chef looking for a rewarding new opportunity then please send your CV to Erika TODAY!
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency