Sofitel is the only French luxury hotel brand with a presence on five continents with 120 addresses, in almost 40 countries, including Paris, New York, Sydney and Beijing. Each Sofitel property offers a genuine experience of the French “art de vivre”.
Sofitel London St James, a 5-star luxury hotel located in one of the most prestigious areas, showcases the best of French and British culture through design, cuisine and personalised service. With its luxurious So SPA, beautifully designed contemporary rooms, our restaurant Wild Honey St James, complemented by our St James Bar and Rose Lounge, Sofitel London is a hidden gem in the heart of London.
Our Sous Chef will help to lead the strong brigade in our busy kitchen environment under the supervision of our Executive Chef to deliver the best possible experience to our guests when dining in our beautiful event areas.
It is essential that the Sous Chef is hands-on, a leader and most importantly, you demonstrate a true passion for gastronomy. You will have extensive experience as Chef de Partie or a Senior Chef de Partie ready for the next level.
- Up to 4 free nights per year in AccorHotels in the UK and Ireland plus fixed-rate/discounted hotel stays and dining worldwide.
- 28 days holiday per year rising to 33 days linked to service (inclusive of Bank Holidays) plus a day off for moving house.
- Career development and progression including the AccorHotels mobility programme.
- Recognition initiatives and rewards for our Ambassadors who strive every day to offer our guests the best possible experience.
- Loyalty bonus, in-house guest experience, season ticket loan, up to 50% discount off Eurostar, childcare vouchers, meditation classes, monthly social events and much more…
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency