Role is Monday to Friday with one Saturday shift per month + one evening – flexibility to complete the job is essential however due to the needs of the business.
The role in further detail:
– managing stock orders for across site liaising with different departments
– take ownership of discrepancies & inventory errors
– keep high standard of accuracy on stock file, report discrepancies to finance
– complete all stock reports as required – good Excel skills essential!
– operate daily stock count process accurately
– support new starters with stock control training as required
– be accountable for the availability KPIs of the stock control process
As well as the above, the company require a team player with a positive approach that works really well with deadlines and working to support their operations team to a high standard of accuracy.
Role is Monday to Friday but will require flexibility due to the needs of the business once a month.
Superb opportunity to join a successful team offering great working environment and benefits too.
Adecco UK & Ireland are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency