STOCK CONTROLLER – POOLE – £16,000 – £18,000 DOE
My busy and well-established client based in Poole, seek a Stock Controller on a permanent basis.
As a Stock Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring stock control is kept accurate, maintained effectively and properly stored. Ensure accurate data is available at all times.
- Processing customer purchase orders into sales orders and that all relevant supporting documents, such as drawings, are available, legible and controlled.
- Ensure efficient business operations, which will maintain and exceed the expected profitability as defined in the annual budget.
- Ensuring the business maintains the appropriate resource levels to secure customer requirements & report to Directors where resource is required.
- General Administration duties.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency