Role: Subway Store Manager
Location: Raglan, NP25 4BG
Hours: Full-Time Contract / Permanent
Bonus Scheme: Quarterly Bonus Incentive!
*** Monmouth North Bound ***
What will my role look like?
Subway is the largest sandwich chain in the world! Impressive… we know! Subway has a place in all of our hearts, our famous products speak for themselves and our freshly made sandwiches and healthy salads served by the kindest, friendliest employees is what keeps our customers content and coming back for more…
What will my role look like?
As a Subway Store Manager you get the opportunity to be successful and drive your team to meet standards, goals and performance. You are in charge of all aspects of the store including motivating, coaching and training your team, meeting sales and profitability targets, banking and finance duties, stock take and deliveries, ensuring the store looks vibrant and has a great atmosphere and most importantly ensuring the team delivers exceptional customer service every time.
This isn’t a back office job, prepare to roll your sleeves up and engage with our amazing customers and get involved with food preparation! It takes commitment, hard work and dedication to be a successful Store Manager but don’t be fooled, this doesn’t mean you can’t have fun and enjoy the benefits and rewards that this role brings.
Subway is the largest sandwich chain in the world! Impressive… we know! Subway has a place in all of our hearts, our famous products speak for themselves and our freshly made sandwiches and healthy salads served by the kindest, friendliest teams is what keeps our customers content and coming back for more…
Let’s not forget the progression opportunities! You will be considered for any Area Management / Senior roles that arise! If you have great leadership skills, want to progress within a successful business, have flexible working hours and want to feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Coach, mentor and motivate the team to achieve amazing results and delegate tasks
- Ensure you and your team provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Look to drive profitability and meet targets
- Recruit for your store and ensure your team is made to feel welcome and trained to the highest standards
- Complete administration, stock take and banking & finance duties
- Prepare and serve our popular well-loved products
- Ensure that our restaurants look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Got what it takes?
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don’t hesitate to apply online today!
- Management / Supervisor experience is desired
- Catering / Restaurant / Hospitality experience is even better!
- Flexibility with working hours
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Subway Store Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency