An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator, working for a large distributor.
Accountable for working with the production manager to ensure compliant sources with sufficient capacity are available to support business needs.
Works with the production manager to ensure on-time placement, production and shipment for all sports footwear and equipment orders.
Responsible for placement, production and shipment of all salesman sample orders across all product categories.
Responsible for the resolution of all order issues pre and post-shipment.
- Works with the production manager to ensure on-time placement, production and shipment for all footwear and equipment orders.
- Responsible for placement, production and shipment of all salesman sample orders across all product categories.
- Responsible for the resolution of all order issues pre and post-shipment.
- Create capacity plans using the medium and short term forecasts supplied by licensees.
- Ensure sufficient production capacity is available to meet licensee demand.
- Support the production manager and category directors to ensure we have a supply base that is “fit for purpose” in relation to cost, quality, technical capability and reliability.
- Ensure bulk and samples orders are placed and shipped on-time.
- Ensure all key dates associated with the critical path are fully understood and adhered to.
- Ensure all key placement activities are being performed in a timely manner to facilitate the purchase order placement for both samples and bulk.
- Issue out demand plans on a regular basis to ensure factories are aware of capacity required including peaks and troughs highlighting any potential issues to the production manager.
- Identify opportunities to improve the order capture and placement of purchase orders on the database.
- Produce reports on a monthly basis showing both on time placement and delivery.
- Issue weekly order status reports to suppliers to track all ongoing production and resolve all issues in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate the issue of all commercial invoices to suppliers prior to sample dispatch.
- Written Communication: Ability to present thoughts and ideas on paper clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Verbal Communication: Ability to articulate situations and information in easily understood terms.
- Presentation: Ability to command attention in groups of varying size and deliver information to a global audience
- Meeting Management: Ability to lead discussions on issues and in a way that invites participation to ensure the best outcome.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyse data and trends and use as a basis to solve problems.
- Influencing: Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization (internal and external) and influence the outcome of key decisions.
- Development: Ability to identify skills gaps and needs and work with team to create a culture of continuous learning.
- Prioritisation: Ability to prioritise work for self and that of team to ensure results maximize the benefit to the business.
- Team Player: Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and coordinate work across groups.
- Multi-tasking: Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time.
- Accuracy: Ability to ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes.
- Sense of Urgency: Ability to respond as needed within an appropriate time-frame.
- Leadership Courage: Ability to take a stand on what’s important and know when to step-back.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions on work issues that impact the successful completion of tasks.
- Confidence: Ability to take a stand on important issues but also know when to step-back.
- Relevant previous experience required minimum 2 years experience in a similar Supply Chain role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages.
- Ability to travel and work effectively across multiple cultures.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency