Are you looking for Teaching or Tutoring positions?
Do you have QTS or perhaps your are an ECT?
Reed Education Oxford are currently working with schools across Oxfordshire who are already looking for fully qualified key stage 1 – 5 Teachers to support our school across Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire this academic year. We are specifically looking for motivated and flexible individuals who are looking for a new challenge immediately or within the next 6 weeks.
Ideal candidate will:
• Be a Early Careers Teacher (ECT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
• Have the ability and experience of teaching in your chosen subject or key stage
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Be able to deal with behaviour management
• Have a creative approach to teaching
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
We offer our candidates;
• 24/7 access to a dedicated consultant to secure the best opportunities
• Consultants with local recruitment expertise to guide you through the process
• Access to a huge range of teaching and tutoring opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• A Live booking platform making timesheets simply and paper free, enabling you to manage your availability to work easily
• Competitive pay rates including pay to scale long term positions and contract positions
• Ability to sign up to our Reed rewards including high street discounts, and pension schemes
If this is of interest to you and you have the skills required, please simply click ‘apply now‘ to forward an up-to-date CV and expect a call back from our lead consultants to discuss your preferences confidentially today.
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency