We are looking for a confident Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working an average of 42 hours a week across days, nights and weekends, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Colchester.
This is a 54 bed service providing a range of intensive support and rehabilitation services for men with learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders or mental health needs.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet?….. click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Company