Capital Recruitment are looking to recruit support worker in the Southend area and Basildon to work full time . Capital Recruitment are a dynamic, reliable, and ambitious healthcare agency that provides services to nursing and care homes, mental health hospitals and rehabilitation centres across Southend and Basildon . We can offer a great range of benefits with opportunities for you to learn and develop whilst making a real difference to people’s lives.
You’ll be comfortable when doing the following tasks as an support worker
1. Assist the co-ordinator to organise assisted transport home and be part of the team able to take people home
1. To ensure as safe as possible a living environment for service users through carrying out risk assessments and providing information/advice whilst respecting their individual dignity, choice and rights.
2. Resettle people at home, ensuring the house is warm, there is food available and any risks within the home are assessed. Contact family and friends/neighbours where possible.
3. Assist the co-ordinator to organise assisted transport home and be part of the team able to take people home
* A DBS Certificate that is in date or on the DBS Update System
* A valid U.K driving licence
* References will be required
Job Types: Full-time Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00 pm
Salary: £9.00-£10.00 per hour
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency