Are you looking for a new role, which offers you flexibility and gives you the work/life balance that you want?
Whatever your reason, gain more control over the days you work by working through White Knight Recruitment.
White Knight Recruitment, gives you the option to choose available shifts across a variety of services. This not only means you can choose to work when it suits you, but also to work in different environments and client groups. It is a great way to keep things fresh, expand your experience, meet and work with a variety of people in health and social care.
What we are looking for?
Caring individual with passion for helping vulnerable adults in the local area.
Whether you have a full time job, work for another agency or a student looking for additional income.
Staff bank is great for psychology, medical and nursing students. As it not only allows you to fit work around your studies, but it gives you hands-on relevant experience that will make your CV stand out to potential future employers.
The Benefits of White Knight Recruitment Staff Bank
- Gives you complete flexibility on working hours and which days you work on a weekly basis
- Weekly pay
- A great additional source of income
- The majority of the shifts available are 12 hours, with the option to work day or night shifts regularly available. On occasion, emergency shifts are available with shorter hours
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- 5.6 weeks paid annual leave
You will be able to choose from a variety of shifts, ranging from 7:00 to 19:00, 11:30-19:30 and 23:30-19:30.
Also choose from various locations across Hampshire from Portsmouth, Southampton, Andover, Winchester, Basingstoke and Newbury
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency