To answer incoming calls to for a busy Switchboard in a face paced environment.
Flexibility with shift patterns which range from 0700 starts to 2000 finishes, Monday to Friday however we run the service 365 days a year so you may be requested to work weekends, bank holidays or evening shifts until 8pm on weekdays. This will always be done on a preference system where possible and appropriate notice of shift changes would be given.
* Answer all incoming/outgoing calls in line with current service level agreements
* Respond to all emails and internal service requests in line with current service level agreements. Not applicable to Switchboard Services however will be required if moving into another area in the Future
* Use the internal system to provide an accurate and timely response, or escalate queries where applicable.
* Be customer focused at all times ensuring that excellent customer service is provided on all calls.
* Highlight any improvement opportunities
* Be a part of process and service improvements whether through suggestion or implementation.
* Work as part of a strong team to deliver results during peak times where calls are peaking. Ensure adherence to designated breaks and lunches, and that you are proactive in resolving queries both accurately and quickly.
* Work with honesty and integrity.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
Essential – Customer service experience
Desirable – Computer literacy & keyboard skills
Desirable – contact centre environment
Willingness to learn new systems & cross train for multiple clients within the company
A positive attitude & a desire to help customers
Being able to work on own initiative & as part of a successful team to succeed on a daily basis
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency