Systems Engineer Requirements:
* Embedded software background, preferably in the field of handsets, systems and/or software applications utilising layered wireless communications protocols (2G GSM, 3G GPRS UMTS, 4G LTE, WiFi Bluetooth, USB)
* Ground-up product development
* Requirements engineering – capture, analysis, specification, validation and management
* Structured development processes and application of good engineering practice, including Agile methodologies
* Use of User Story and Use Case techniques for stating and elaboration of requirements;
* Less experienced applicants will be considered if they can demonstrate the ability to take a systems overview and manage stakeholder relationships in a technically demanding role
Do you have the unique blend of skills to bridge the gap between technical and commercial development? This is an interesting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to work in a pivotal role within a thriving business in the field of wireless communications. As Systems Engineer you will work closely with stakeholders and Product Owners to define and specify new wireless systems products and features in a pragmatic and collaborative manner to ensure that high quality requirements are written, managed, and communicated to Developers and Engineers across the business. Responsibilities include requirements management and development, system, functional, interface and product level specifications.
Role: Systems Engineer Requirements
Salary: £45-65K plus flexible working hours, pension, private healthcare, dental plan, income protection plan, free parking, great restaurant facilities and an early finish on Fridays!
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Specification Engineer * Requirements Engineer * Software System Architect
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please call Fran Printemps on (phone number removed) and email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency