Bright Horizons Family Solutions have big ambitions. We’re the UK’s leading childcare provider, with over 300 nurseries in our portfolio, but our ambitions don’t stop there. We want to be the only place where Early Years Practitioners want to work and grow their careers, leading our industry in terms of career growth and delivering amazing experiences for our children, families and clients. And our People are the heart of it all. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that takes care of our people and empower them in roles that can change the lives of future generations.
All this means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, and who are eager to join us for the next exciting part of our story…
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will be responsible for the full cycle of the recruitment journey – from attracting talent, hiring and retaining the best employees, whilst also growing a strong talent pipeline.
This role will be office based at our Rushden, Northamptonshire office. Travel to other offices may be required on occasion. Full time or part time hours will be considered.
- Working with our stakeholders to understand recruitment needs – designing / implementing an appropriate recruitment strategy
- Proactively resourcing candidates across multiple platforms, to identify and engage with prospective talent, manage talent pools, and build strong candidate networks
- Promoting the outstanding Company benefits, as well as our reputation as a Great Place to Work
- Acting as a point of contact, and building influential candidate relationships throughout the selection process
- Ensuring the Safer Recruitment Policy is adhered to throughout the recruitment process
- Reporting to Hiring Managers and HR Managers on the status of open positions
- Be an ambassador for our mission, values, diversity, and inclusion, as well as giving back to our communities.
- Proven experience as a successful recruiter, either in house or agency
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Strong decision making skills
- Goal driven, with a solid understanding of recruiting metrics and methods for achieving position results
- Target driven, whilst prioritising workload to ensure business demands are met
- Knowledge of pre-employment checks and compliance
- Able to confidently and effectively communicate with all levels of the business, as well as different types of stakeholders.
Our Commitment to You
- With our passion for ongoing learning and developing, Bright Horizons offers over 300 internal training courses, as well as a range of credited courses and apprenticeships up to degree level
- At Bright Horizons, families come first, including yours. To ensure a healthy work life balance, we offer a wide range of flexible working and part time hours
- Recognised Great Place to Work for the last 13 years
- You will be entitled to a paid voluntary day every year, to work with our registered charity, The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
- Access to benefits including, but not limited to; Cashback on medical treatments from dental to prescriptions, childcare discounts, Cycle to Work scheme, Back-Up Care, and Employee Assistance programme access. Our HEARTfelt rewards platform also offers discounts and cashback from everyday shopping, to cinema tickets, to days out!
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up, any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency