Tax Assistant / Tax Accountant – Newton Abbot, Devon
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone with tax experience to join a fast growing and multi-site business located in Newton Abbot, Devon. My client are willing to consider candidates at all levels within the tax accounting sector.
This role will suit someone with previous experience in a Tax Assistant or Tax Accountant role to develop a long term career with a successful business. Day to day work will involve:
– Assisting with provision of a timely and first-class tax compliance service to a broad range of Personal and Probate clients
– Trust Accounts and delivering a quality compliance service, taking on a portfolio of Tax administration cases, preparing and submitting annual self-assessment tax returns and computations
– Estate tax clearance with HMRC
– Maintaining of records and files and dealing with client queries
– Handling/ identification of both tax planning and tax investigation issues, with potential for involvement in advisory projects, assisting on the delivery of planning solutions and developing your technical tax skills
This Tax Assistant role is paying a starting salary of £25,000 – £45,000 based on skills and experience along with additional benefits.
To be considered suitable you will need to live within a commuting distance to Newton Abbot and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will also be required to have a background in the tax sector, ideally with experience in an accountancy or tax firm. A good understanding of personal, probate, income and capital gains tax will also be required.
Any relevant qualifications such as ATT, CTA or TEP would be seen as advantageous however this is not essential.
To apply for this Tax Assistant / Tax Accountant role please send your CV quoting ASH17864CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency