Experienced Tax Consultant required for a leading firm based in Oxfordshire. If you are qualified in Corporate and Business Tax with expertise within this field, this is the role for you. My client is going through exceptional growth and have a lot of exciting plans ahead, and would like a Tax Consultant to join their team.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing consultancy service to both Corporate and Private clients on all things tax related
- Tax Planning
- Working closely with partners
- Offering support and advise to colleagues and clients
- Keeping up to date with all regulations and new procedures
- First point of contact for all clients
- Managing a small team
- Proactively reviewing tax planning and opportunities
Skills and experience required:
- Strong Management skills
- Corporate/Business and Personal Tax skills and experiences
- ATT or CTA qualified
- Tax Qualified
- 5 years Tax experience
- Practice background
- Excellent attention to detail
In return my client offers competitive salary, great benefits package alongside a great working environment. If this is of interest please contact Julie at your earliest convenience.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency