Teaching Assistant Needed in Sefton Area, Merseyside
Your new company
Hays Education is working with some excellent primary schools in the Sefton area – Bootle, Litherland, Crosby, Waterloo, Formby, Maghull, Southport and Knowsley. We have a proven track record supplying local schools with the best teaching assistants while also offering excellent service for our candidates.
Your new role
We are currently looking to recruit a friendly and experienced teaching assistant to work at a variety of schools in the Sefton area.
Your responsibilities will include supporting the class teacher, preparing resources, planning lessons & activities and assessing student’s progress. You will also need to support individual students with special needs and prepare resources for those that need them.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Have a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification or Education related degree.
- Have at least three months experience working with children in an education setting, particularly with the KS1 age range.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hold GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above.
- Sound knowledge of KS1 Curriculum.
- Good ICT skills are desirable
What you’ll get in return
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a Department of Education accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you’ll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
– £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
– Holiday Pay
– Option to pay into pension
* Terms and conditions apply *
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency